Enjoy accelerated success, enhanced reputation, industry leading differentiation, free publicity, increased trust, higher profile and better staff moral as an award winning business.
Awards add value, accelerate success and provide differentiation to any business.
Today, businesses of all shapes and sizes are facing the challenges of an increasingly competitive economy. Approached correctly, business awards are a very powerful sales tool to aid business development and help close business opportunities - but are an overlooked tool in the marketing mix for many.
While some undertake conventional business development activity aimed at growing revenue in the shorter-term, many have discovered the value and benefits of awards. Benefits that can fast-track a business’s reputation and allow SME’s to compete effectively with Corporate Companies.
Whether you win or lose, the whole approach to entering awards gives you the opportunity to take a step back from the business to assess your aims, achievements and what’s really good about your business. Helping you to identify the aspects of your business that truly matter to you and importantly your customers; helping you to clarify your message and position your business.
Add the financial benefits to the other advantages award winners enjoy such as enhanced reputation, differentiation, free publicity, increased trust, a higher profile and better staff moral and the question is: Can you afford not to be adding awards to your marketing mix?
How I Can Help You
I have the knowledge and experience that can help you to understand the 'real' value of awards for your business and can work with you to prepare submissions that significantly improve your chances of award winning success.
Importantly, I know the right questions to ask of you that will work to generate award winning answers and I understand the best way to gather the evidence needed to support award submissions. My knowledge, wealth of experience and proven success helps you, by:
- Working with you to identify which awards best support your business objectives and importantly where you have the best chance of winning.
- Identifying what judging panels are really looking for and the steps that must be taken to improve your chances of winning.
- Working as a business coach and writer to support you and your team throughout the writing of award submissions and the gathering of evidence to substantiate any claims.
- Reviewing your award submissions to enhance content and also rework previous submissions for new award entries.
- Preparing you for presentations to judging panels and acceptance speeches.
- Maximising the value of awards at all stages from creation, submission, being shortlisted, the awards event and post award success.
Working together we can use awards to add value, accelerate success and differentiate your business.